Ever-Near, a Belgian outsourcing company is looking for interns to learn about the technology and software development for enterprise software in a period of up to 3 months.
Ever Near (www.ever-near.mk) — provides a wide range of offshore / nearshore outsourcing services from Skopje (Macedonia) and Belgrade (Serbia) to customers all over the world. Ever Near offers a chance to work in an international environment, with customers from the same time zone in the European Union especially Belgium and Germany.
Ferranti Computer Systems
Ferranti Computer Systems (www.ferranti.be) from Antwerp Belgium is a well-established ICT company with more than 30 years of experience in software development. Ferranti provides a wide array of business and IT consultancy, developing and integrating systems and offer high quality Business Process Outsourcing, IT infrastructure and Managed Services that help businesses create an advantage. Its premium ERP system MECOMS™ (www.mecoms.com) is selected by Microsoft as the reference vertical implementation of Microsoft Dynamics AX for the energy and utility sector.
Internship program @ Skopje
You will partner up with Ferranti’s development team in Antwerp, Belgium to join in their Agile development process by using Microsoft Sure Step for MECOMS™. This means you have daily contact with the team and benefit from personal guidance by senior Microsoft Certified specialists, but also you will work with our local experts in the field of AX, and advanced ERP business solutions.
Your Profile as an Intern Developer
• You are on your way or have already obtained a Bachelor university degree in Computer Science, Applied Informatics, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Automation or Electronics.
• You have basic knowledge in one or more development technologies be it .NET, Java, C++, or others as Windows and/or Web based developer.
• You have a knowledge for the basics of computer science:
1. Data Structures (int/string/real/Boolean, Array/List/Hash, other…)
2. Object Oriented Development (inheritance, polymorphism, encapsulation, SOLID Principles, OO Patterns, etc.)
3. DB Analysis and Synthesis (ER and table diagrams, normalization, ORM, etc.)
• You have an excellent command of the English language for both written and verbal communication.
• We offer you competent, friendly and honest colleagues, where values and result matter.
• Participation in real software development and a unique chance to learn firsthand from experts in the field.
• A chance to prove your worth and a real career opportunity for the most successful.
Go for it!
If you find yourself in the above, please send a motivational letter and your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to the job position (Intern Developer) you are applying to in the subject of the email. Candidates that show to fit with this vacancy will be invited to an interview.