Ever-Near, a Belgian outsourcing company is looking for Mid-Senior .NET Developer
Job Description: Mid-Senior Level .NET Solution Developer
- You will design and develop our clients’ next generation Microsoft solutions with Microsoft .NET in a most leading Skopje based team.
- You will work with fully object-oriented solution frameworks developing Windows applications
- You will be a member of our .NET solution development team in Skopje and partner up with one or more of our Clients’ development teams in Western-Europe. This means you have daily contact with these teams and benefit from prominent architects.
- Involve in implementation of system components
- Involve in implementation of proof of concepts
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience in Software Development
- Master or Bachelor university degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Strong in object-oriented analysis and design and in object-oriented development, you see sharp in layered and complex modular environments and you are a fast and driven learner of new technologies and concepts.
- Knowledge of OOP principles (Design Patterns, SOLID)
- Experience with Microsoft stack of technologies in using Visual Studio 2017 with C# and various .Net libraries
- Experience with Microsoft stack of technologies (Windows Services, Windows Forms, WPF, WCF, Entity Framework, etc...)
- Working knowledge with relational databases, preferably MS SQL Server
- Experience with .NET Core will be considered a plus
- Experience with ReactJS or AngularJS will be considered a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Azure will be considered a plus
- Real team player who can also work independently.
- Able to work with us in our offices in Skopje.
What we offer
- Long-term and clear career path.
- Maintaining and extending your certification in Microsoft .NET and enjoy the related courses and learning
- Latest software and tools
- We offer you a growing international company, leading in its competency domain, with coworkers and clients interested to see you outperform.
- We offer you competent, friendly and honest colleagues, where values and result matter.
- Occasion to travel to several countries in Western-Europe.
- Competitive salary
If you find yourself in the above, please send a motivational letter and your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please refer to the job position you are applying to in the subject of the email.
Candidates that show to fit with this vacancy will be invited to an interview.
About Ever Near
Ever Near d.o.o. is a high-qualified development center for solutions based on Microsoft technology. Ever Near d.o.o. is a daughter company of Ever-Near, a European leader in software consulting and outsourcing based in Brussels, Belgium.
Ever Near (www.ever-near.com) provides a wide range of offshore / near shore outsourcing services from Brussels (Belgium), Skopje (Macedonia) and Belgrade (Serbia) to customers all over the world. It offers the opportunity to work in an international environment, with customers in the European Union.
Ever-Near, a Belgian outsourcing company is looking for interns to learn about the technology and software development for enterprise software in a period of up to 3 months.
Ever Near (www.ever-near.mk) — provides a wide range of offshore / nearshore outsourcing services from Skopje (Macedonia) and Belgrade (Serbia) to customers all over the world. Ever Near offers a chance to work in an international environment, with customers from the same time zone in the European Union especially Belgium and Germany.
Ferranti Computer Systems
Ferranti Computer Systems (www.ferranti.be) from Antwerp Belgium is a well-established ICT company with more than 30 years of experience in software development. Ferranti provides a wide array of business and IT consultancy, developing and integrating systems and offer high quality Business Process Outsourcing, IT infrastructure and Managed Services that help businesses create an advantage. Its premium ERP system MECOMS™ (www.mecoms.com) is selected by Microsoft as the reference vertical implementation of Microsoft Dynamics AX for the energy and utility sector.
Internship program @ Skopje
You will partner up with Ferranti’s development team in Antwerp, Belgium to join in their Agile development process by using Microsoft Sure Step for MECOMS™. This means you have daily contact with the team and benefit from personal guidance by senior Microsoft Certified specialists, but also you will work with our local experts in the field of AX, and advanced ERP business solutions.
Your Profile as an Intern Developer
• You are on your way or have already obtained a Bachelor university degree in Computer Science, Applied Informatics, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Automation or Electronics.
• You have basic knowledge in one or more development technologies be it .NET, Java, C++, or others as Windows and/or Web based developer.
• You have a knowledge for the basics of computer science:
1. Data Structures (int/string/real/Boolean, Array/List/Hash, other…)
2. Object Oriented Development (inheritance, polymorphism, encapsulation, SOLID Principles, OO Patterns, etc.)
3. DB Analysis and Synthesis (ER and table diagrams, normalization, ORM, etc.)
• You have an excellent command of the English language for both written and verbal communication.
• We offer you competent, friendly and honest colleagues, where values and result matter.
• Participation in real software development and a unique chance to learn firsthand from experts in the field.
• A chance to prove your worth and a real career opportunity for the most successful.
Go for it!
If you find yourself in the above, please send a motivational letter and your CV in English to email@example.com. Please refer to the job position (Intern Developer) you are applying to in the subject of the email. Candidates that show to fit with this vacancy will be invited to an interview.