Ever-Near, a Belgian outsourcing company is expanding its team for its customer Fashion Club 70 and is looking for a Business Software .Net Developer to join a product development team that works on a core buisiness solution system.
Career Opportunities @ Skopje - Business Software .Net Developer
- You will design and develop our clients’ next generation Microsoft solutions with Microsoft .NET in a Skopje based team.
- You will work with fully object oriented solution frameworks developing Windows applications.
- You will maintain and extend your certification in Microsoft .NET and enjoy the related courses and learning.
- You will be a member of our .Net solution development team in Skopje and partner up with one or more of our Clients’ development teams in Western-Europe. This means you have daily contact with these teams and benefit from prominent architects.
- Long-term and clear career path.
- We offer you a growing international company, leading in its competency domain, with coworkers and clients interested to see you outperform.
- We offer you competent, friendly and honest colleagues, where values and result matter.
- Occasion to travel to several countries in Western-Europe.
Your Profile as Business Software .Net Developer
- You have obtained a Master or Bachelor university degree in Computer Science, Applied Informatics, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Automation or Electronics.
- As a professional .NET developer, interested in becoming a leading .NET solution developer, you have a practical experience and a working knowledge of development in object oriented solution frameworks
- You are confident in using Visual Studio 2015/2017 with C# and various .Net libraries
- You have proven yourself as a Windows developer (Windows Services, Windows Forms, WPF, XAML, WCF, Entity Framework, etc...), or a Web Developer (ASP.Net/MVC) or a mobile developer with Xamarin
- Working knowledge of using MS SQL Server
- You are a real team player yet you can also work independently.
- You are communicative and interactive, driven to master English at work for ICT and business.
- You are strong in object oriented analysis and design and in object oriented development, you see sharp in layered and complex modular environments and you are a fast and driven learner of new technologies and concepts.
- You stand for your promises and integrity.
- You are interested to use your skills and experience in .NET and in OOP to learn and become a leading Solution Developer in Microsoft .NET.
- You are living in Macedonia, and able to work with us in Skopje.
- Outstanding salary package
- Occasion to travel to Belgium
- Working on cutting edge ICT Solutions in the appealing and exciting fashion industry
- Working with open, communicative, high quality professionals in an excellent team where values and result matter
About Fasion Club 70
Today, Fashion Club 70 is one of the most renowned fashion distributors in Europe. Representing more than 100 high end brands to more than 1700 boutiques over the entire Benelux area. The qualified and motivated staff still carries the core company values at heart; loyalty, personal service and building long term relationships with both clients and manufacturers. The company also invested in retail activities for brands such as Liu Jo, 7 For All Mankind, Red Valentino, Elisabetta Franchi, Philipp Plein and Just Cavalli, resulting in over 14 monobrand stores.
About FCentric ERP
In 2013 the development of a new ERP system started. Everything is custom build using .net technology. CRM, Sales, Invoicing, Stock Management, Planning, Prospection. The whole business is running on this system:
- The FCentric backend services using WCF.
- The FCentric WPF application providing the UI for most of the Fashion Club 70 business processes
- A mobile app used on smartphones, warehouse scanners and cameras.
- A REST API for the mobile apps
- A B2B webshop
- An API allowing externel B2C webshops to connect to the backend.
- A POS System
- Multiple interfaces to external systems (using FTP, REST,...)
About Ever Near
Ever Near d.o.o. (www.ever-near.com.mk) is a high-qualified development center for solutions based on Microsoft technology. Ever Near d.o.o. is a daughter company of Ever-Near, a European leader in outsourcing based in Belgium with more than 17 year presence in the balkan area.
Ever Near (www.ever-near.com) provides a wide range of offshore / near shore outsourcing services from Brussels (Belgium), Skopje (Macedonia) and Belgrade (Serbia) to customers all over the world. It offers the opportunity to work in an international environment, with customers in the European Union (especially Belgium, Germany, France, Austria and The Netherlands) and in Switzerland.
Ever Near believes in the ability of Companies to achieve Business Targets by Teams with remotely working team members, synchronously and in real-time, using state of the art Communication and Collaboration Technology, preferably with team members with close background.
Go for it!
If you find yourself in the above, please send a motivational letter and your CV (with a recent photograph) in English to email@example.com . Please refer to the job position (Business Software .Net Developer) you are applying to in the subject of the email. Candidates that show to fit with this vacancy will be invited to an interview.
Ever-Near, a Belgian outsourcing company is expanding its team for its customer Ferranti and is looking for a software developers with 2 or more years of experience.
Ever Near (www.ever-near.mk) — provides a wide range of offshore / nearshore outsourcing services from Skopje (Macedonia) and Belgrade (Serbia) to customers all over the world. Ever Near offers a chance to work in an international environment, with customers from the same time zone in the European Union especially Belgium and Germany.
Ferranti Computer Systems
Ferranti Computer Systems (www.ferranti.be) from Antwerp Belgium is a well-established ICT company with more than 30 years of experience in software development. Ferranti provides a wide array of business and IT consultancy, developing and integrating systems and offer high quality Business Process Outsourcing, IT infrastructure and Managed Services that help businesses create an advantage. Its premium ERP system MECOMS™ (www.mecoms.com) is selected by Microsoft as the reference vertical implementation of Microsoft Dynamics AX for the energy and utility sector.
Career Opportunities @ Skopje
Business Software Developer
You will design and develop cutting edge ERP solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics AX. You will do such by using Visual Studio and the Microsoft Dynamics AX development tools. You will partner up with Ferranti’s development team in Antwerp, Belgium to join in their Agile development process by using Microsoft Sure Step for MECOMS™. This means you have daily contact with the team and benefit from personal guidance by senior Microsoft Certified specialists, but also you will work with our local experts in the field of AX, and advanced ERP business solutions.
Your Profile as Business Software Developer
You have obtained a Master or Bachelor university degree in Computer Science, Applied Informatics, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Automation or Electronics. You have already gained a practical experience and a working knowledge in developing from scratch small and medium size components and applications in one or more development technologies be it .NET, Java, C++, or others as an Windows and/or Web based developer. You have worked in small or large teams to build software in an object oriented fashion. You have an excellent command of the English language for both written and verbal communication.
• You will enjoy a growing salary with a long-term and clear career path
• We offer you a growing and expanding company, leading in its competency domains, with clients interested to see you outperform
• We offer you competent, friendly and honest colleagues, where values and result matter
• We offer a chance to excel in Microsoft Dynamics AX
• Occasion to travel to Belgium or other regions in Europe
Go for it!
If you find yourself in the above, please send a motivational letter and your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to the job position (Business Software Developer) you are applying to in the subject of the email. Candidates that show to fit with this vacancy will be invited to an interview.