A Special Career Vacancy @ EVER NEAR DOO Skopje
Ever Near (www.ever-near.com.mk) — is a leading ICT solution development and ICT consulting company in our country Macedonia, located in the centre of Skopje. It is part of an international group, with affiliated companies in Brussels, Belgium and Belgrade, Serbia. Ever Near focus is customers from the same time zone in the European Union especially Benelux and Germany. We are now looking for an experienced IT Sales person to join our team in Skopje and to drive our international sales.
Business IT Sales person
Your role will be to find new clients in the fields where we are strongest and for the countries that we target on.
Our key-strengths: ICT developer teams in Skopje that clients want us to setup and to manage, development of ICT solutions fixed-price, ICT top-consulting remotely or onsite at the client.
Our target countries: Benelux, Scandinavian, DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) and also Balkan (Croatia, Romania, Poland) and Baltic.
You will have a proactive approach in attracting new business by actively prospecting and meeting your clients. You will be responsible for the whole Sales cycle.
If you recognize yourself in one of the following, then it is the perfect moment to get in touch:
1. You like a commercial role
o including empowerment for the delivery
o brain-storm with the client about possibilities and solutions
o be an active listener to clients needs
o stand up for your company and colleagues
2. You have already affinity, interest and a background in ICT
3. You master very well the English language in both written and verbal communication
4. You have strong phone and verbal communication skills
5. Sales or presales experience
We offer you:
- A growing salary with a long-term and clear career path
- We offer you competent, friendly and honest colleagues, where values and result matter.
- A chance to prove your worth and a real career opportunity.
In the case, you are having a background as ICT consultant and interested to evolve into the sales, get in touch as well.
In case you are a freelance sales, who would like to reinforce our sales team part-time, get in touch as well.
If you find yourself in the above, please send a motivational letter and your CV in English to email@example.com . Please refer to the job position you are applying to in the subject of the email. Candidates that show to fit with this vacancy will be invited to an interview.
Ever-Near, a Belgian outsourcing company is looking for interns to learn about the technology and software development for enterprise software in a period of up to 4 months.
Ever Near (www.ever-near.mk) — provides a wide range of offshore / nearshore outsourcing services from Skopje (Macedonia) and Belgrade (Serbia) to customers all over the world. Ever Near offers a chance to work in an international environment, with customers from the same time zone in the European Union especially Belgium and Germany.
DAX IMMO™ (www.daximmo.com) is a business empowering system for Property and Facility Management companies that provides flexibility, responsiveness and mobility. Various insight to data is also provided, all in order to reduce time needed to reach potential targets and goals.
DAX IMMO™ adapts to the needs of the users, and to the changing business climate to offer best support for Real-Estate trading companies and Property Management companies with big market expansion, providing services to a limitless number of clients. DAX IMMO™ also adapts to the market regulations and covers all processes dependent on the country that the business is located, and also offers multi-country coverage.
Using DAX IMMO™ provides overview in the efficiency and tracks the company progress in order to ever improve and tackle the global market.
Internship program @ Skopje
You will partner up with our own product development team in Skopje to join the Agile development process to participate in the devlopment of new inovative features for DAX Immo. This means you have daily contact with the team and benefit from personal guidance by senior Microsoft Certified specialists, but also you will work with our local experts in the field of AX, Dynamics 365 for Operations, and advanced ERP business solutions for the Property and Facility management market.
Your Profile as an Intern Developer
• You are on your way or have already obtained a Bachelor university degree in Computer Science, Applied Informatics, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Automation or Electronics.
• You have basic knowledge in one or more development technologies be it .NET, Java, C++, or others as Windows and/or Web based developer.
• You have an excellent understanding of data structures and algorhitms, object oriented principles, as well as databases.
• You have an excellent command of the English language for both written and verbal communication.
• We offer you competent, friendly and honest colleagues, where values and result matter.
• Participation in real software development and a unique chance to learn firsthand from experts in the field.
• A chance to prove your worth and a real career opportunity for the most successful.
Go for it!
If you find yourself in the above, please send a motivational letter and your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to the job position (Intern Developer) you are applying to in the subject of the email. Candidates that show to fit with this vacancy will be invited to an interview.
Ever-Near, a Belgian outsourcing company is expanding its team for its customer Fashion Club 70 and is looking for a Business Software .Net Developer to join a product development team that works on a core buisiness solution system.
Career Opportunities @ Skopje - Business Software .Net Developer
- You will design and develop our clients’ next generation Microsoft solutions with Microsoft .NET in a Skopje based team.
- You will work with fully object oriented solution frameworks developing Windows applications.
- You will maintain and extend your certification in Microsoft .NET and enjoy the related courses and learning.
- You will be a member of our .Net solution development team in Skopje and partner up with one or more of our Clients’ development teams in Western-Europe. This means you have daily contact with these teams and benefit from prominent architects.
- Long-term and clear career path.
- We offer you a growing international company, leading in its competency domain, with coworkers and clients interested to see you outperform.
- We offer you competent, friendly and honest colleagues, where values and result matter.
- Occasion to travel to several countries in Western-Europe.
Your Profile as Business Software .Net Developer
- You have obtained a Master or Bachelor university degree in Computer Science, Applied Informatics, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Automation or Electronics.
- As a professional .NET developer, interested in becoming a leading .NET solution developer, you have a practical experience and a working knowledge of development in object oriented solution frameworks
- You are confident in using Visual Studio 2015/2017 with C# and various .Net libraries
- You have proven yourself as a Windows developer (Windows Services, Windows Forms, WPF, XAML, WCF, Entity Framework, etc...), or a Web Developer (ASP.Net/MVC) or a mobile developer with Xamarin
- Working knowledge of using MS SQL Server
- You are a real team player yet you can also work independently.
- You are communicative and interactive, driven to master English at work for ICT and business.
- You are strong in object oriented analysis and design and in object oriented development, you see sharp in layered and complex modular environments and you are a fast and driven learner of new technologies and concepts.
- You stand for your promises and integrity.
- You are interested to use your skills and experience in .NET and in OOP to learn and become a leading Solution Developer in Microsoft .NET.
- You are living in Macedonia, and able to work with us in Skopje.
- Outstanding salary package
- Occasion to travel to Belgium
- Working on cutting edge ICT Solutions in the appealing and exciting fashion industry
- Working with open, communicative, high quality professionals in an excellent team where values and result matter
About Fasion Club 70
Today, Fashion Club 70 is one of the most renowned fashion distributors in Europe. Representing more than 100 high end brands to more than 1700 boutiques over the entire Benelux area. The qualified and motivated staff still carries the core company values at heart; loyalty, personal service and building long term relationships with both clients and manufacturers. The company also invested in retail activities for brands such as Liu Jo, 7 For All Mankind, Red Valentino, Elisabetta Franchi, Philipp Plein and Just Cavalli, resulting in over 14 monobrand stores.
About FCentric ERP
In 2013 the development of a new ERP system started. Everything is custom build using .net technology. CRM, Sales, Invoicing, Stock Management, Planning, Prospection. The whole business is running on this system:
- The FCentric backend services using WCF.
- The FCentric WPF application providing the UI for most of the Fashion Club 70 business processes
- A mobile app used on smartphones, warehouse scanners and cameras.
- A REST API for the mobile apps
- A B2B webshop
- An API allowing externel B2C webshops to connect to the backend.
- A POS System
- Multiple interfaces to external systems (using FTP, REST,...)
About Ever Near
Ever Near d.o.o. (www.ever-near.com.mk) is a high-qualified development center for solutions based on Microsoft technology. Ever Near d.o.o. is a daughter company of Ever-Near, a European leader in outsourcing based in Belgium with more than 17 year presence in the balkan area.
Ever Near (www.ever-near.com) provides a wide range of offshore / near shore outsourcing services from Brussels (Belgium), Skopje (Macedonia) and Belgrade (Serbia) to customers all over the world. It offers the opportunity to work in an international environment, with customers in the European Union (especially Belgium, Germany, France, Austria and The Netherlands) and in Switzerland.
Ever Near believes in the ability of Companies to achieve Business Targets by Teams with remotely working team members, synchronously and in real-time, using state of the art Communication and Collaboration Technology, preferably with team members with close background.
Go for it!
If you find yourself in the above, please send a motivational letter and your CV (with a recent photograph) in English to email@example.com . Please refer to the job position (Business Software .Net Developer) you are applying to in the subject of the email. Candidates that show to fit with this vacancy will be invited to an interview.